- 120g piece Yorkshire Chorizo, roughly chopped
- 2 small red onions, chopped
- 900g new potatoes, cut into small cubes & boiled
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 large peppered smoked mackerel fillets, skinned
- handful of fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add the chorizo and stir for a couple of minutes, until most of the Chorizo oil has been released. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Reduce the heat, add the onions to the same pan and fry until clear and beginning to brown and well coated with the Chorizo oil, add the boiled potatoes & stir to get that Chorizo oil coating the spuds.
- Add the tomatoes and Chorizo to the pan and then flake the mackerel fillets in and gently mix, stir in the parsley and serve with a mixed leaf salad.